For the legendary long-distance trails around the world, the Baltoro 85 is the ultimate pack. Its adaptive Response A3 suspension features custom-designed reinforcements that allow you to take full advantage of its 85L capacity, with a Matrix ventilated backpanel that assures comfort in all four seasons. Integrated Day Pack!
NEW RESPONSE A3 SUSPENSION
Auto Angle Adjust (A3) hipbelts and shoulder harnesses adapt to your unique body geometry for a custom fit every time you shoulder the pack. This patented system allows both harnesses and hipbelts to rotate independently of each other, delivering a dynamic yet stable ride that adapts to your body’s movements over different terrain. Response A3 helps align your center of gravity over your walking path, saving energy you’d otherwise spend on stabilization. That little bit of energy saved adds up with every step, increasing your overall efficiency—and preserving your bliss—as the miles tick by.
· Raincover moved to underside of top pocket for quicker access without removing gear from front pocket
· New 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon & 210D High Tenacity Nylon materials
· Addition of front reinforced stretch mesh pocket for quick access on the trail
· All styles, including Deva 60 and Baltoro 65, have dual barrel front zippered pockets instead of side pockets
· Matrix Ventilation tech used on backpanel to provide more breathability and airflow
· Lower profile main pack shape to enhance silhouette and keep weight closer to the back
· Overall lighter weight by streamlining Response A3 chassis, new bag configuration and lighter but stronger main body materials
· Upgraded 3D AIR hipbelt and shoulder harness components for enhanced moisture management and improved dry time relative to previous closed knit design
· Enlarged hipbelt pockets to accommodate modern electronics and standard phone sizes
Copyright© http://www.adicet.cmru.ac.th, 2019 All Rights Reserved.